Saturday, August 11, 2012

Welcome...take a look!

Would you let your best friend go through all of the drawers in your house?? Clothes, utensils, socks, junk, towels, journals, pens, pictures, toys, t-shirts, personal effects, flash drives, money, files...the list could keep going and going! We use drawers to stuff things, organize things, and throw things. To be authentic is to be real...no masks. Imagine your home with every drawer open. I hope that this blog will be a way for me to share with you the journey we are starting on and be an open drawer for you to peak inside my messy and grace-filled life that I experience as a follower of Christ, husband, father, pastor and church planter trying to figure it all out on the way. (Check out my video below)

Please stay tuned for updates as we desperately need your prayers all along the way and selfishly ask that you would become partners in prayer with us as we seek more of Him and less of us. In John 15:5 Jesus says, “I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.”

How to Partner :
    • PRAYER - Subscribe to this blog and/or follow me on Twitter @JohnShaw76
    • You can give monthly or one time safely and securely -- Click >>HERE 
    • All proceeds 100% Tax Deductible

Personally, your partnership means so much to us in furthering God’s Kingdom as we glorify Jesus Christ and the Good news of his saving power and grace that he extends to us through the cross. May His Grace and Peace abound!




No comments:

Post a Comment